1 November 2013

today is my 2nd day of getting methylprednisolone solution at the nearby hosp..
and tomorrow will be the last dosage to be drip in my body..

the injection or medicine doesn't bother me.. as im used to the prickle of the needle..  what bother me is the cost of getting the treatment is way too high..

1 gram of the medicine cost around 240.. and to add in the drip, the needle and other medicle procedure just to drip the 100ml solution (after diluting the 1 gram of the methylored) cost 300

so, to take the same medicine for 3 consecutive days as outpatient treatment will cost almost 1k..

if the need for this treatment is frequent, together with the monthly medicine, the total which hits up to 5k..

well, analysing all these,  i can see that my daily work is simply for the sake of 'paying' the fee for the medicine & treatment..

so, i have to force my self to never think of resigning , quitting of any job..hmm
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.