9 November 2013

listed in the past week of things that occur which affect  my daily routine that i'm in comfort with..

so that is why the sayings that sometimes changes need to be done in the same routine.. for better..

hmm.. i have to wonder why here..

it begins with spasticity in the legs..which held my walking ability..continued by coordinating & sight.. and because of the long walk under a colder climate, it somehow interrupt with my egestion...

are these changes better for me at that moment..?

well, perhaps it was.. He knows best.

I'm grateful to have a Dr. as my mum as she help me to go thru all these difficulties..

hmm.. one could not be certain what to be expected in the years to come..

i can only ask for Him to ease it for me to go thru all these..


Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.