25 October 2013

In the Name of Allah, The Most Compassionate and Ever Merciful...
O Allah, I ask you through Your Honour O Noble One 
and through Your Power O Most Powerful One 
and through Your Praises O Most Praiseworthy One 
and through Your Wisdom O The Most Wise One 
and through Your Mercy O most Merciful One 
and through Your Greatness O The Great One 
and through Your Truth O The Most Truthful One 
and through Your Holiness O the Holy One 
and through Your Light O The Light 
and through Your Forgiveness O The Most Forgiving One 
and through Your Grace O The Most Gracious One 
and through Your Bestowal O The Benefactor 
And O Allah, I ask of you, by Your Beautiful Names and Your Magnificent/Great Attributes – 
O Allah, O Originator of the heavens and the earth, 
O The Everliving, O The Self-subsisting, O Lord of Majesty, Bounty and Honour, O The Most Merciful of the Merciful. Ameen. O Rabb Of the Worlds

O Allah, Al-Wadud, Al-Ghaffur.. Al-'Alim, Al-Basit.. only to You i belong..
forgive me of my wrong doings.. and place me among those You Love.. and let me be among love by others.. relieve me from all calamity of the world.. and of the stressfulness that will cause me to be against Your order.. let me be among those You pleased..
ameen Ya Rabb, Al-Mujib..

----------------------------
ref: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?56825-Solve-all-your-problems-using-Powerful-Dua-E-Isme-Illahi-(-Blessed-Names-of-Allah)
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.