25 November 2013

recently, i came across a few people,
whom i've came to known nearly a decade ago...

and during our talk, there are times when they will come up with a few names, whom they to insist that i've should have known..

hm.. honestly, they listed names doesn't trigger anything in my mind..

frankly, i do not remember names easily.. even though i've come across with several times..

and yeah, i can recall a familiar faces but not the corresponding names to it..

so, though we've meet and encounter in an event couple of times in the past,
i'll only remember you if you've completed a circle in my life..

no offence tho.. its not about u that make me wanna forget u..

but its more on my brain capabilities to keep u in my memory cell here..


"O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly."


-till then-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.