23 July 2012


since i've been back in this country, for the past couple of years, i was glad i am able to go through the holy month of ramadhan as i've aim to be..

however, lately i realise, it was not going that well..

whenever the sun near to set in for the day, my headache will start to burn up aggressively..

and it was ok if the headache just occur when i'm about to break my fast..

whats bothering me is that, the headache 'attack' my salat.. and it got worse during isha' prayer..
which of course interrupt my tarawikh prayer..

while i used to go to mosque for my tarawikh prayer.. now i just have to put my trip to the mosque aside.. as
i) i don't dare to drive with this headache
ii) i don't think i can participate in jemaah prayer.. as each time i bow and prostrate. the headache will gotten even worse..

so, that leave me to just perform my salat at home, alone..

O Allah, do forgive me for unable to perform my best to You in this blessful Ramadhan.. and do accept all of these mere deeds..
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.