4 October 2011

mY~ visit..

Profession that will which suits or more suitable if I say, prompt to be grateful, are those who work at the hospital. Perhaps many will argue that those who work at the graveyard are those who will always be grateful.

Well, I will stand on my opinion, as those who work at the hospital will realise on how much mercy and grace they are receiving. If we attend funerals, yes, we will definitely be grateful that we are still living and are given the opportunities to redo ourselves while we are still breathing. Nevertheless, those who work at the hospital, if they see with their hearts open, they will realise, the grace or 'nikmat' that they receive are overlooked by them, to be thankful on.

Today is the day when I came upon to realise, how much Nikmat that I have been receiving and are still receive it. I went to the hospital again today, for my usual medical check up. Although I have been granted with the 'dis-ability crd', alhamdullillah, I can still move around without much difficulty.
Note that since this is a gov. hosp, one will certainly expect, the wait will be quite long.
While waiting to meet the Doc. at the waiting area, I saw many patients who have all sort of illness. I am not referring to the usual illness such as fever, cold, backbane.. etc. Being at the neurology side, what I saw were many patients had difficulties in walking, using the aid of a wheel chair or a walking stick to move around. Some are walking, but there are something wrong with the foot, causing them to walk quite awkwardly, but had the determination of walking without the help of others.
And there was a time, when I was sitting, there was another patient who was sitting in a wheel chair. And that person was biting its fingers in tremble. When I asked my mum, who accompany me, what disease this patient is having, she answered: Parkinson.
However, this patient is quite fortunate as its children are willing to take care of her in that state. If we look at the society nowadays, one could wonder, will my children take care of me later, in my golden years. There are babies being dump without any thought and old folks sent to institutions for 'care'.  They simply give reason for this intolerable action, is because they are busy with the work. What could one say of the future of the world by looking at our generation today...?

Okay, this is out of the topic. But, I'm just saying that, for us to be grateful and thankful for what we have been receiving now, without we even realise is, such as our legs, our hands, our sight, our hearing, is simply by going and walk around at the hospital.

If you are a person who is working at the hospital, and because of it, you could no longer feel what you saw, touches your heart, then, perhaps you could wonder around, and look at other side or places that we are not familiar with such as the village, the mental health care side, etc2..
We need to get our of our box, for us to reach out and reflect back on how we pursue of life until this very day.
There is a story or 'parable' which I heard before made me realise this thing. Which tale as below.

"One who live in a room, and was put a smelly garbage in that room, will instantly smell the bad odour of the garbage. But after a few hours later, or perhaps days later, staying in the room, without going out, one will no longer feel bad staying inside that smelly room, as it has got used to the smell. However, when one go out of the room later, and smell the fresh air (no smelly odour around), one will feel great without realising it. And when one go back inside the same room before, one will instantly smell back the bad odour, and realise, how bad it was. And with that, one will know it must do something to remove the bad odour from the room, before one became use to the smell of it again."

A reminder for me who keep on forgetting, how much love has the Mighty God been giving to her..

and for you, who's reading it.. may He, The Most Merciful, open your heart wider for the truth and accept it with open arms..

and if you had accept Him, may He Grants you mercy and bountiful guidance in life..


Wallahu'alam..


Till then..

-pen off-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.