16 March 2013

the intuition feeling rise back up for the past couple of days.. and yesterday was the highest level..

since this intuition before had lead for the one who i knew either closely or just related or just simply my self, were involve in the accidents, brought me to expect this so called 'incident' is gonna happen on the road as well.

as the feeling was worst or higher than previously..made me to think, "is today my day to end..?"
this might be because someone including myself, might dying anytime soon..

All Praise to The All Mighty.. as I rode back home from my workplace, i arrived safely..

yet, the feeling is still there..

last nite.. after having our dinner, my mum n i sat on the couch while browsing thru the newspaper..

and suddenly, our home phone rang..

it surprise us as it rarely rang, unless it was my mum who will called from work.. and since she's sitting beside me, so it possibly can't be her..

so i went to answered it..

and here the news i got..

one of our  neighbour had just pass away due to a heart attack..

my condolence to the family..

that's the reason of this really bad feeling i've been having for the past few days..

each time i had this intuition. cause me to reflect all my actions for the past years..& have to keep on repenting as I would never free from sins..

Forgive me my Lord.. and forgive my parents for all the neglected responsibilities & sins..
and take us in the best state please to You..

-penOff-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.