30 March 2013

memoir~

today is my last day training in n9.. im gonna miss my colleagues there..

initially when i was told i'll be sent there for half a year, i was  quite shocked and sad for being 'sent away'..

later did i only realise.. He sent me there not for just my work training..

True as what He clearly state that He knows best.

"..But perhaps you hate a thing which is good for you, and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows, while you know not.." (2:216)

He gave me wondrous gifts of friendships... and to train me to 'dwh' in a way to them.. by action and not excessively on the transaction..

nevertheless.. i'll always treasure the memories there.. and may He last the friendship that we built together there..


Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.