26 October 2012

mý stars..

As I lay down with my eyes up into the dark sky.. 

seem like the stars i’ve place, begin to collapse in cry.. 

longer it felt, for the night to flee.. 

as I await for the sun to rise in gleam.. 

for the gold it pour, let the feelings go free ..

yet, the dawn came by, with haze in dream.. 

shaded the sight, that my eyes aught to see.. 

i wonder and kept on wonder.. 

why do the star falls.. when i need it to shine up high.. 

to sooth me down below, when i stand alone as a passerby.. 

living in this desert, awaits the burnt to tie.. 

 i know, and ever will i know.. 

i’ll never see the stars to rise back up to sky.. 

left me to keep on moving, as i could go in grief to stiff…

O Lord, keep me moving on to You without lost & never lose my faith in You

-PenOff-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.