18 July 2012

"Multiple sclerosis is a progressive disease for which no cure has yet been found. Although we have treatments to manage the disease course, they are only partially effective, which means that some people’s MS will worsen in spite of everything they and their doctors do to try and prevent it."

While it may not seem obvious, but honestly, the disease condition do progress in MS patients every day.

And perhaps many patients out there will tend to questions numerous times, why did the MS choose to attack them, and not to his/her other siblings or the neighbours or friends.. I have now realise why the attacks are put upon me and not to others who are close to me.


As the rate of its progressiveness is never consistent, I will have to put a consistent alert
to any changes I've experience even though it may seem small and can be neglected.

Which also had put me not to constantly feel 'stable' on the current condition i'm in..

In the coming of the blessing month, Ramadhan, with just a couple of days left, although I certainly would want to do my best in doing and gaining each of the deeds promised with blessings, I have to keep in mind, I may sometimes unable to perform my best in certain circumstances.. But I should never be doubtful to Him on this, as everything that occur, is determined by Him.. as He is the Most Justice with Most Loving...

May Allah Ta'ala lead me to enter the coming of Ramadhan, and perform my best to Him.

-penOff-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.