14 January 2012

^_^

Alhamdulillahiala kulli hal..

All Praise to Allah Ta'ala for His gift..

Yesterday, I decided to check my xam result.. for the psyhology subject..

when of course i did not expect much from it..

but, to His Great Will..

He bestow for me to get an A- for it..

well, it's been some time since I got A for anything.. becoz the last time was during my preparation year before fleeing off to a nearby nation..
and there, they did not practice any A, B, C for marks..

instead they used things such as H1, H2, H3 an all..

Well.. what i know that without His Will, I wouldn't have got a good result as I really thought i'll do badly in the exams as it somehow require memorization, which i certainly lack of since these few years now..

anyhow.. it gave me a prove to myself that i still can succeed something in life.. when others had put me down.. just put trust and faith in Him, and Him only.. without ever the need to depends on those around..

=] =] =] =]
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.