29 September 2011

xxx

A great praise to All Mighty Allah Subahana wa Taála..

Today, an extraordinary things happen, which is what i will say unexpected..

A work-mate which i'll prefer to refer her a a friend, ask me unexpected question on u'..

what can i say.. nobody ever ask me straight to the point about it.. and alhamdulillah, she seem interested in joining u'...

perhaps, its a sign from Him..
always know and aware of what the heart feels or desire every second, every minutes that passes by..

give me strength my Lord, to be steadfast on this never-ending journey of life..
always reminisce of what one had past thru back then...

oh, by the way, my recent blood test showed my level of b-i-l-i-r-u-b-i-n- is higher than normal..

so, is my liver having problem..? or its caused by jaundice.. ?

hmm.. we'll c how it goes..
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.