2 August 2011

such a blessing month, which includes tying the friendship bonds..

y'day, i meet my ex-schoolmate back at my workplace, in the prayer room.. it has been 9 years since i meet her..

and today, at the mosque, while i was waiting for the isya' prayer call, i was thinking about a friend of mine, who also used to be  my schoolmate..she has inform me before that she's staying somewhere in the city near my place..
i thought of messaging her after the night prayer.. and what a surprise, we actually meet at the mosque itself and perform our isya' &tarrawih prayer together there..

so, yes.. by this situation, in my personal view, this month also unite back those who have parted quite a long time..

may this blessing month brings back those once tied bond to be closer and tighter once again..

with the rahmah and blessings from Him..

this brings me back to His promise in surah al baqarah, verse 186..

"..indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me that they may be (rightly) guided." 

and the invocation can just be what triggered in the heart.. as how prophet s.a.w. heart desire in the qiblah direction..

wallahu'alam..

-pen off-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.