6 July 2011

Things happen for a reason.. we might not see the reason now.. yet, sooner or later, we will realize, it have been beneficial for us then..

Last night, while i was enjoying my fruits at the living room.. all of a sudden i saw my dad walk in with 2 guys..

i was shocked, because my dad did not inform me beforehand, he was bringing these guys back, i was not dressed appropriately at that time..

yet, it suddenly came to my realization.. these guys that walked in is not my dad colleagues..

because there are actually holding a chopping knife each..

they threatened us for goods and cash.. and my dad gave what he has with him at that time..

i could not do anything.. actually, i was dumbfound by them..

so i just saw them taking my dad's laptop, by 'chopping' down the wires.. a beg if clothes.. and the car's key..

alhamdulillah, a great thanks to Allah Ta'ala..

for protecting us throughout - protecting us to be hurt physically nor mentally..

wallahu'alam..

-pen off-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.