13 June 2011

stamps

Today, while i was browsing thru my stamps collection that i bought at the post office during my lunch hour, i was startled by my phone message alert.

When i open to read it, i was profound by it.

Its not because of what was sent, as its just a text written message. The content that lay within, do inform me of the greatness of being virtue.

Before, i was reminded by the stamps that i bought, as it themed "Virtue", and the message seem like to emphasize me on the importance of virtue ethics.

Looking back at it, such beautiful way of reminder given by the All Mighty to me, thru the surrounding and my good friend.

Virtues that reminded from the stamps and my friend can be summarize as below:
>>>  Courteous
>>>  Mutual Respect
>>>  Independent
>>>  Awareness
>>>  Kind hearted
>>>  Thankful
>>>  Integrity
>>>  Sincerity

Sometimes, we will get reminder from things around us, although we did not seek for it.

And with that, yesterday, an email that i received remind me of how do we actually interpret things that we see around us.

Sometimes, we just expect, these can only be gain from the sight of nature, such as going out to the beach, watching the sunset, etc..

Nonetheless, even in our own house, own room, do we care to ponder around..?

such as what written in the email..

what do .... said?
...
The Fan: Be Cool
The Roof: Aim high
The Window: See the world
The Clock: Every minute is precious
The Mirror: Reflect before you act
The Calender: Be up to date
The Door: Push hard for your goals

so today i've learnt..

the importance of virtues act.. & the importance to reflect and ponder things around us and see the message that lies within them..

-pen off-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.