25 October 2017

'Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your compensation on the Day of Resurrection..' (3:185) 

I came across news of deaths almost weekly;  friends of either side of my parents, colleague's relatives, friends..

Latest was when a hubby of a colleague, whom I acknowledge as a friend and sister though she is my superior, went to rest peacefully at dawn after battling thru his illness with numerous chemotherapy and medications for more than a year..

Leaving behind a wife to be a mother to 5 toddlers is certainly a challenge.. 

May Allah bestow His Blessings to my friend. to give strength and assurance in her heart to face the ongoing life without having a partner by the side..

Death is certainly a deep reminder..



For me to reflect on all my doings..
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.