19 November 2016

People may acknowledge me as a norm personnel..

I may look normal, i may feel normal, in the eyes of onlookers, my life seem sparingly as others.. 

Today is a day i've made a promto decision to greet a friend; ex-colleague at her own business site .. Though my goal is not accomplished, the journey through-out is one i'm certainly not willing to replace  :)

the sceneries that greeted my journey, are certainly breath-taking.. It made me felt as if im abroad..; travelling on a holiday..
All Praise to The All -Mighty for giving me the oppotunity to be in these scenes.. enjoying this weekend after being 'laboured' in the lifely work..

This journey also made me aware of the possibility that the ability to drive Gift might be taken away soon..

Whatever awaits me, im putting my whole trust in Him, The All Mighty, Ever -Loving..

-till then-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.