12 July 2016

Its been a while since i've wrote anything here..


Perhaps, because of it, He decided to put me in an ackward situation, that  remind me that my dependent should be on Him solely.. and not those around me.. 😯

And for this, a colleague 'advice' reminded me to recall & reflect on these verses, which i should always keep in mind..

****
Whenever i feel like in difficult situations, i need to remember, He did asked:
"Do men think that they will be left alone saying,'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and He will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." [29:2-3]

Im not the only one facing His challenge..

If i feels like giving up, i have to remember
"He does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns." Al-Baqarah [2:286]

So, i should not to be a failure, as He said, my test match my capabilities. The success is not 'winning' it, but its more on enduring each of it.

& whenever it feel like everything is lost, believe in His promise.

" So verily, with every difficulty there is relief.  Verily, with every difficulty there is relief."  Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]

So, keep moving forward.. no turning back..

-till then-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.