21 September 2013

this morning, we went to the a park, somewhere about 1 hour drive from my place.. for the company walking event.. which aim for a healthy life style by walking.. which i personally think its, not that healthy in the end, as all the foods serve are oily.. but all the same.. it was great..

we were told it will only be 3km..  but, let me say, its more like 5km walk.. as when we thought there will be another 500m or so, the signs that say remaining meters to be completed, totally vanish..

well, im saying this here as my walk initially was ok.. my feet was doing fine.. but after almost 3km, my left foot started to go haywire... spasticity with my leg i suppose..

refuse to lift as i walk.. so i have to drag it to the front all the remaining 2km.. and of course that was really difficult.. further more, the route was full of stones on the path which of course will increase the difficulties.. and yeah.. i trip/fall down at least 3 times.. thanks to Him for not damaging my working pants..

i have to question myself.. why do my leg fail now, when back then, about 10years ago.. it did not make any prob to all my sports event..

recently came across this verse from chapter 32, as-Sajdah, verse 21, that conveyed something as below:
"And We surely let them taste the nearer punishment, short of the greater punishment; that perhaps they will return."

It have to be because of my wrong doings that resulted for me to be punished on the failure of my leg to respond as it has always been..

Forgive me Allah for all my failure, my sins, my wrong doings back then till this very day..

for indeed, there is no more Forgiver than You...

Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.