25 June 2012

A great thanks to the All Mighty for His Giving, still letting me write, or to be exact, type here..

for the past couple of weeks, i think my numbness is getting worse than before..

it was worst back then, at the early stage while i was standing way beyond the indian ocean, for a few years..

and somehow with His will, the numbness is almost 'neglected' in a way as i still felt its presence there, but i was accustomed to it, felt as though it was normal..

but now, i know it has somehow gotten worsen..

i could no longer feel what i touch, nor what my bare feet walk on..

and even my barrings on things are not good..

holding pens to write, using computers to type and need to walk close to something that i can hold on to, just in case i accidently slip..

this somehow give me reasons on not 'hanging out' with work mates nor friends..

and it has somehow made me realise on how i've neglected to be thankful to Him on His blessings that He keep on bestowed upon me..

so, yes.. its a reminder.. to me, and to whoever reading this..

let be thankful tu Him while we still can.. and while the wonderful blessings still last..
no matter how small the blessings are.. lets keep in mind, there are others out there are actually without left out without that tiny bit of blessing..

// Thank You All Ta'ala for each and every bit of blessings that You have bestowed upon me and my family for all these years.. and do keep on giving each of us Guidance to walk our steps in this life in gaining Your pleasure.. ámeen~ //

-pen off-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.