18 February 2012

dream..?

it seem as how much i could not let my life as a student away..

lst nite.. i dreamt about all the people i've encounter in my student life..

it seem so real when we converse and in each action, i almost felt like that my life that i'm facing now is a dream instead..

while i've walk with, talk with and even ate with these people, somehow, these people who act in my dream are not those who i'm close to..

which meant, there are the people who are not my housemate, nor my coursemate, nor my age (batch)..

i have to wonder.. why do they appear.. when in the real life, they rarely peak into my mind..

perhaps its a sign that i need to re-connect with all those whom i've known before..

-penOff-
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.