30 September 2018

in the name of the All Mighty God..

y'day had an interview with one of the researcher in regards of ms.. more on my story line on how did i first got it together with the perception on how did i cope it and future expectations on it..

its a  norm for me to discuss is as it the same thing on what i have to say during each of my checkup as i have to explain it all to the docs.. since it'll always differ in each checkup.

however, what i have yet to shared is how did i manage to keep my self from feeling down or depressed ..

though was asked, i could not come up with an instant response.. thus lead me to say it does not affect how i felt after i was told i had ms..

honestly, looking back, which is now more than a decade pass, i realise the people/cummunity i had with me around, does not gave me the 'time' to felt depressed.. and since my love of cycling and my capability to move around without much difficulty somehow helped with to find ease wile i jog and cycle around in His beauty of the seas and nature..

And, from people i lived in, i was constantly reminded that everything He put us to go thru in life, is situations we can face it, overcome it.. So i guess, that had gave me strength as i know, i should not surrender to any kind of difficulties i'm in, be it emotional, financial, health.. as He knows, He place everyone in different situations as each of us, has different withstand on things..

"Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…
 (Chapter 2: verse286

Yes, there are times when i will feel stress or sad, but continuous of that feeling actually a sign i have certainly chosen to give up.. though i may have at certain instants felt that way, however, moving forward will always be my stand.. as i may have at times, have difficulty in walking after a long period, i still keep in mind, i have to move on.. or else, i will be left behind.. be late but safe..

well.. just a believe i have to always keep in mind..

-till then
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.