8 March 2015

Today i read in the local newspaper that drinking coffee can reduce the risk of developing ms symtoms..

It caught my interest to know further..so i read on..

To simplify, it says this is for a person who has yet to be attack by ms symtomps..
where to reduce the risk to develop the ms symptoms she or he has to drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day..

Hmm.. now i wonder, how true is this claim..
since i could recall, i was a coffee addict back then, especially after high school, entering the tertiary education..

& when i was at the level of consuming the caffine at the highest, it did not prevent the ms symtom to attack me..
In fact it was when ms decided to take over me...

it kept me thinking..
thinking & thinking......

Perhaps it might have delay the ms to overtake me..
i might be attacked earlier while i was still in high scholl, which i'll admit of experiencing major headache especially when postrating during prayer.. felt as if it'll explode..
Just thought it was a migrain since there is history in my dad's family..

But as of today, i realise.. since it is what He had destined for me to be..
even though if i had drank 100L of caffine a day back then, i would still get this 'gift'.. (though i doubt anyone could do so;drinking 100L caffine daily)..

and this is also a sign from Him to remind me that i'm suppose to be humble & not arrogant..
Which i might had been back then...

forgive me my Lord, for my wrong doings.. being mean to all others around me.. for not respecting those who are deem to be respected, for being ignorance to others well being..

~Faghfirlli Allah... .

Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.