24 September 2013

because of the recent 'episode' during the walk..

i have a search on the spasticity of people with the so called famous disease in oZ..

apparently, spasticity is a common symptoms or event for a person with that 'sickness' to occur..

while it seems to targeted to the legs area.. nonetheless, the hands, arms can also be triggered to spastcity..

it came to my realisation, back then, about 5 years ago (my god, im old), there are time when my hands, my palm with the fingers refuse to curl.. which as asean, who is used to eat rice with hands, had difficulty to curl it to scoop the rice on the plate to my mouth..

and also the reason for the weird feeling on the fingers while typing or writing.. or perhaps, i have known back then, and i must have totally forgotten about it..

well.. anyway, one should'nt let this symptoms to damage my life..

one will need to find an alternative to go about & around it to handle whenever it came to visit..

and one shall not people attitude and their way of treating one let one down.. for it is He, the All Mighty Who decides and assist one thru thick and thin..

O Allah, don't let me led astray by others.. and keep me up close to You when others may have discard me aside...


till then....,

-penOff-

ref: http://mssociety.ca/qc/Documentation/spasticity_web.pdf
Watermark theme. Theme images by compassandcamera. Powered by Blogger.